Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fit & Fabulous: August Update




                Before you say anything, I know it’s not August anymore. That’s how backed up I am on posts. But I just finished editing two more and hopefully I’ll get these three out soon. I’ve been suddenly super busy at work; I took on two new projects and the first one is so intense that I’ve worked very little on the second. On top of that, my regular work went from 0 to 60 so it’s been go, go, go! 

                And, it’s the season for volunteering! I volunteer with an organization that tutors children for one hour a week and that just started up this month. It goes for the whole school year. On top of THAT I’ve started volunteering at my local university as a research assistant for a psychology laboratory. It’s been fantastic so far! I’m really interested in clinical research and it’s been awesome to see what I’ve learned in school play out before my eyes. 

                So, anyway, let’s talk about August. August sucked big time! I was stressed, binge eating a lot and not exercising as much. Here’s the update numbers;


Month
days I followed the diet plan
weight loss
Days exercised
Aug 13
5
0.8lbs
12


                I think after the big numbers I lost in June and July, I got a bit too cocky. That, and this whole thing with this guy I’m dating has been a roller-coaster of emotions.

                So I’ve been stress-eating, unmotivated, and probably a bit lazy. But hey, at least the scale is going back down. Mid-August I know I gained two pounds. So the ‘real’ loss is probably more, but ‘net’ loss is only 0.8lbs. I’ve been pushing myself harder this month.







No comments:

Post a Comment