Thursday, March 26, 2020

I think my blog got deleted

I think this blog got deleted? So we'll see if this actually publishes. Anyway, it's been almost three years since my last post so obviously I'm great at consistency. I just wanted to post this short thing today because I watched a TED talk that really resonated with me;

I Am Not a Monster: Schizophrenia by Cecilia McGough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbagFzcyNiM

I recently told my therapist that I feel like people treat me like a monster when they learn that I have Bipolar disorder, and I think this video really illustrates what life is like sometimes with a disorder like this. We can't let fear rule our lives and lead us to treat vulnerable people like they are dangerous.

That's all.

I hope you all are having a safe isolation period.





No comments:

Post a Comment